Condi Weaver Guide
Welcome to our Condi Weaver Guide for Guildwars 2. Here you will learn everything you need to know about playing a Condi Weaver in a raid environment.
- Very strong single target DPS for the duration of fiery greatsword
- Fast condi ramp-up time
- Struggles in encounters with multiple hostile entities, causing 2 of the primary DPS skills and two traits to potentially be wasted on insignificant targets
- Has access to gale for CC, but only when not using FGS and at very precise times
- Very low cleave DPS and lack of AoE/range capabilities
- Highly alacrity dependent
- Hopeless against high mobility enemies
- Slightly harder than Condi Tempest and more punishing if played incorrectly
3. Current Viability
Condition Weaver is currently a much stronger build than Condition Tempest under all circumstances.
The trait allows the Weaver to skip the and run the much higher damage .
Also the addition of allows for a bit higher DPS due to more burning compared to .
Another benefit is the addition of the trait , this increases your crit chance to 100% on bosses with Weakness making it more likely for and to proc, even though it only has a miniscule effect on your actual DPS.
To make it easy to navigate the guide, we have split it into 1 page (more to come):
- Build Guide: shows traits, gear, consumables and rotation for the build;
01 October, 2017: Added section
17 October, 2017: Updated effectiveness by boss table to better reflect data collected in daily raids