Magi Druid Guide
Welcome to our Magi Druid Guide for Guildwars 2. Here you will learn everything you need to know about playing a Magi Druid in a raid environment.
- Extremely strong group healing, can easily heal allies from 10% to 100% with a few skills.
- Provides long lasting regeneration, Fury, might and protection(If needed) for your subgroup allowing warriors to play more offensively with their build.
- Low Personal damage. In comparison to a condi druid this build loses 8k DPS minimum, in certain scenarios condi druid can be 12-15k higher DPS.
- Healing output is overkill for almost every boss in raids.
3. Current Viability
With the August 08, 2017 Balance Patch Healing druid was relatively unchanged, however was fixed meaning regeneration from is no longer a viable option, although warhorn provides more than enough regeneration.
- : this trait’s increase was fixed from 100% down to 60%, meaning regeneration from is no longer used.
- Many healing utility changed, is now the best in slot utility which provides an outgoing healing modifier.
Full minstrel druid is still worth running since the boon support is still extremely strong. The healing output of Magi/Minstrel/Clerics druid is all roughly the same, so minstrel overall is still strong for it’s boon duration, overall tankyness and strong healing output!
To make it easy to navigate the guide, we have split it into 2 pages:
12 November 2017: Renamed build to Magi Druid
16 October 2017: Added Juvenile Gazelle and Juvenile Jacaranda to pet section
16 August 2017: Added pets
14 August 2017: Added section