Condi Daredevil Guide
Welcome to our Condi Daredevil Guide for Guildwars 2. Here you will learn everything you need to know about playing a Condi Daredevil in a raid environment.
- Top DPS on many raid bosses where conditions are strong
- High survive ability due to Death Blossom’s evade frames
- Due to the way Death Blossom displaces your character you might miss out on boons or heals
3. Current Viability
With the August 8, 2017 Balance Patch Condition Thief received a small nerf from the condi food change.
- Berserker/Thorns Rune got replaced by Krait Runes
- Agony sigil got replaced by Malice
This gear change made condi thief do 1.5k-2k less dps but it is still the highest dps on bosses like ( Cairn, Matthias, Mursaat Overseer) and very effective on all other bosses except VG,KC,Sloth, however it brings no Utility other then CC from elite.
To make it easy to navigate the guide, we have split it into 2 pages:
- Build Guide: for experienced users that have a good understand of the profession;
- Tips and Boss Examples: a helpful collection of boss fight videos for you;
12 August 2017: Added section
3 October 2017: Added stat infusion to Build Guide
10 October 2017 : Added a new video rotation : GROUP+POISON FIELD