Condi PS Berserker Guide
Welcome to our Condi PS Berserker Guide for Guildwars 2. Here you will learn everything you need to know about playing a Condi PS Berserker in a raid environment.
- Reliable breakbar damage on a short duration cooldown (Headbutt).
- Can easily obtain even more breakbar damage while giving up a small amount of personal damage (Shattering Blow -> Wild Blow).
- Provides fury (permanent fury combined with Mesmer Shares) also functions as the most reliable might source.
- Provides 3 of the strongest unique damage buffs in the game – Empower Allies, Banner of Strength and Banner of Discipline.
- Extremely high personal damage for a support spec.
- Can hit targets far away with properly placed Scorched Earths.
- Relies on high alacrity uptime to properly execute the rotation.
3. Current Viability
With Path of Fire release Condi PS received slight nerfs to Blademaster and Wounding Precision.
: Reduced the condition-duration bonus from 20% to 10% to be in line with bonuses granted by other sword traits.
: This trait no longer grants bonus precision.
These changes decreased the personal DPS of Condi PS by about 1k DPS.
To make it easy to navigate the guide, we have split it into 2 pages:
04 October 2017: Updated Video Rotation and Current Viability
14 August 2017: Added section