Guild Wars 2 Class Benchmarks
Welcome to quanTify’s home for Guildwars 2 Benchmarks. Here you will find our benchmarks for Guild Wars 2. Please read over some guidelines listed below when referring to our benchmarks.
We thought it would be best to provide a little update as to what’s going on with scourge right now and why we decided to remove it from the current PoF benchmarks.
The Path of Fire release brought a lot of changes to the meta. We have added many new builds in the updated benchmarks. Remember, don't be a class nazi and have fun!
The August balance patch brought a lot of changes to the meta. All builds had some changes across the board as you can see in the updated benchmarks. Remember, don't be a class nazi and have fun!
May Balance Patch Benchmarks The May balance patch brought a lot of changes to the meta. Condition based builds [...]
- All benchmarks are done with realistic buffs.
- Power class Buffs: 5 GOTL stacks, Spotter, Frost & Sun spirit, Banner of Strength + Discipline, Empower Allies, Alacrity. 5 Boons (Quickness, Fury, Might, Regen, Swiftness)
- Condition class Buffs: 5 GOTL stacks, Spotter, Frost & Sun spirit, Pinpoint Distribution, Banner of Strength + Discipline, Empower Allies, Alacrity. 5 Boons (Quickness, Fury, Might, Regen, Swiftness)
- We use Alacrity because you can keep it up permanently with double Chronomancers.
- Tests were done on a small 4 million HP golem. Some Large, most small hitboxes.
- Every benchmark has been done with 18 +5stat infusions. (about 2% dps increase)
- Condition builds used Pinpoint Distribution. (roughly about 3% – 3.5% dps increase depending on class [for example almost no gain on condi Mesmer)
- Benchmarks are done under the assumption of a 5-5 mirror comp. Other comps are also viable.
- No Night Sigils or Scribe utility foods were used.
- These numbers are the numbers done in a vacuum under almost optimal conditions. Some builds, which are weak on the golem, will be the strongest on certain encounters.
- The numbers for small hitboxes will work as good or even better on big hitboxes.
- Don’t be a class nazi. Every class can do the job if played correctly. You don’t need the highest possible damage to kill a boss.