Guild Wars 2 Class Benchmarks
Welcome to quanTify’s home for Guildwars 2 Benchmarks. Here you will find our benchmarks for Guild Wars 2. Please read over some guidelines listed below when referring to our benchmarks.
The November balance patch brought significant changes to Druid and Warrior playstyles and overall less damage with the removal of Grace of the Land buff. We have added new builds in the updated benchmarks. Remember, don't be a class nazi and have fun!
We thought it would be best to provide a little update as to what’s going on with scourge right now and why we decided to remove it from the current PoF benchmarks.
The Path of Fire release brought a lot of changes to the meta. We have added many new builds in the updated benchmarks. Remember, don't be a class nazi and have fun!
The August balance patch brought a lot of changes to the meta. All builds had some changes across the board as you can see in the updated benchmarks. Remember, don't be a class nazi and have fun!
May Balance Patch Benchmarks The May balance patch brought a lot of changes to the meta. Condition based builds [...]
- All benchmarks are done with realistic buffs.
- Power class Buffs: Spotter, Frost & Sun spirit, Banner of Strength + Discipline, Empower Allies, Alacrity. 5 Boons (Quickness, Fury, Might, Regen, Swiftness)
- Condition class Buffs: Frost & Sun spirit, Pinpoint Distribution, Banner of Strength + Discipline, Empower Allies, Alacrity. 5 Boons (Quickness, Fury, Might, Regen, Swiftness)
- The exception to this rule is condi mirage, where it also has vigor and protection because it’s only worth using in a group that has a naturemagic druid
- Tests were done on a small 4 million HP golem. Some Large, most small hitboxes.
- Every benchmark has been done with 18 +5stat infusions. (about 2% dps increase)
- Condition builds used Pinpoint Distribution. (roughly about 3% – 3.5% dps increase depending on class
- Benchmarks are done under the assumption of a 5-5 comp but other comps are also viable.
- No Night Sigils or Scribe utility foods were used.
- These numbers are the numbers done in a vacuum under almost optimal conditions. Some builds, which are weak on the golem, will be the strongest on certain encounters.
- The numbers for small hitboxes will work as good or even better on big hitboxes.
- Don’t be a class nazi. Every class can do the job if played correctly. You don’t need the highest possible damage to kill a boss.