This page outlines the basic setup of the Condi Tempest Build for Guild Wars 2. We recommend that you read more into the build by using the navigation links on the right should you have any questions on why the build is set up the way it is.
– Use this trait variation when your team needs the additional stun break
– Use this trait variation when reflects would be a hazard to your raid team, i.e. Cairn.
- There is no particular rotation for this build, you mostly use your Skills off cooldown. However you should prioritize certain skills over others in this order:
- If using
- While is up, you should hold onto the conjure and pick up your second one 3 seconds before your first one despawns. Additionally you can share with another Condi Tempest if boss phases are too short for two.
- During this time, your skill priority is as follows: