This page outlines the three primary trait setups used on the Staff Weaver Build for Guild Wars 2. Open up each Trait variant to see where its effective and why.
Each variant shares the same Fire and Weaver traits
|Use this setup on Keep Construct as Impact Sigil works on his burnphase.|
|Replace with if you’re missing .|
- Start in
- (Sometimes and will be up before you can swap to so just swap Step 3. and 4. if thats the case.
- or (Depends whats off cooldown first, if both are use Lava Font first)
- Repeat from 1.
- The rotation above is the basis of the rotation, add skills like , , and in the following manner and priority:
- should be used after Step 8. if up. Then swap to Earth during the cast.
- If is off cooldown, use it once you rotate back to Fire and used and in Step 3.. Apart from and also use . If you do skip the x5
- should be used if is on cooldown(or the skills of it), after Step 2.. Use and then drop it.
- If is up your rotation changes a little bit. Instead of attuning to Earth in Step 9. you instead swap to , use and then back to and assume your rotation normally.
The rotation described above is used for the best sustained damage over a long fight. However for short fights and your initial opener all skills will be off cooldown so you want to use them in a way to achieve the highest Burst. Use them as follows: