Clone Mirage Guide
Welcome to our Clone Mirage Guide for Guildwars 2. Here you will learn everything you need to know about playing a Clone Mirage in a raid environment.
- Doesn’t lose DPS uptime to dodge attacks because the dodge skill no longer has an animation
- Jaunt gives really good in combat mobility
- Can bring really good CC with Signet of Humility, or reflects with Feedback, for minimal DPS loss
- Sacrifices endurance to get more DPS so you can become very vulnerable
- Can’t control the teleport location on Axes of Symmetry which can make it risky to use on some fights
- Low burst damage
3. Current Viability
With the November 7, 2017 Balance Patch Condi Mirage received several ‘bug fixes’ targeted at axe skills. These changes increased the build’s DPS significantly, and allowed for clone mirage replace the phantasm variant in most situations.
- – Increased seek distance for the follow-up attack by 20%. Increased stacks of confusion for the player version of this skill from 1 to 2 (clones still apply 1 stack). Increased damage by 20%. This skill no longer requires you to face your target.
- – This skill will now rotate the camera to face your target after the shadowstep. This skill now performs a range check before casting. Shortened maximum distance to target after shadowstep by 20%.
- Auto Attack – Fixed a bug that could cause skills used in the middle of the attack sequence to have a noticeable delay before activating.
is able to hit twice if cast from inside the hit box, so the positioning of each clone matters. The effects of this are not as noticeable while fighting large hit box enemies, because the chance that displaces the clones outside of the hit box is reduced.
- Build Guide: shows traits, gear, consumables and rotation for the build
16 November 2017: Added section