Condi Mesmer Guide
Welcome to our Condi Mesmer Guide for Guildwars 2. Here you will learn everything you need to know about playing a Condi Mesmer in a raid environment.
- Really good CC through Signet of Humility
- The DPS is a bit low compared to other condi classes
- Has a huge ramp up time due to the new trait Phantasmal Force
3. Current Viability
With the August 8, 2017 Balance Patch Condi Mesmer received a huge buff from reworked traits. The traits got reworked to the following functionality:
- : Phantasms gain a 1% damage boost whenever might is applied to them, and a 4% damage boost whenever they attack (maximum bonus 25%). This bonus damage lasts until the phantasm is destroyed.
- : Increases critical-hit damage by 15%. This bonus is further increased to 25% against foes below 50% health or foes who become disabled by stun, daze, taunt, fear, knockdown, etc.
These changes boosted Condi Mesmer DPS a bit.
To make it easy to navigate the guide, we have split it into 1 pages:
- Build Guide: for experienced users that have a good understand of the profession;
18 August 2017: Updated written rotation
12 August 2017: Added section