Condi Druid Guide
Welcome to our Condi Druid Guide for Guildwars 2. Here you will learn everything you need to know about playing a Condi Druid in a raid environment.
- Provides all the offensive buffs that a healing druid does, while also contributing a noticeable amount of personal damage.
- Decent ranged capability on your weapon skills in case you’re out of melee at times.
- Can provide perma 25 Might to 10 people and perma Fury to 5 people
- Slight trait changes can offer more support through protection if needed.
- Limited healing capability for inexperienced groups or encounters with high damage pressure
- generation is more difficult.
3. Current Viability
The Condition Druid is considered as one of the best support classes in the current PvE Metagame. It is capable of providing 25 Might to 10 people while also bringing unique buffs via , and .
On top of this, Condi Druid has a big arsenal of pets, which all bring some unique utility to the class.
To make it easy to navigate the guide, we have split it into 2 pages:
- Build Guide: shows traits, gear, consumables and rotation for the build;
- Tips and Boss Examples: a helpful collection of boss fight videos for you;
18 November 2017: Added the Solo Might Stacking variant
16 October 2017: Added Juvenile Gazelle and Juvenile Jacaranda to pet section
18 August 2017: Added more videos to Tips and Boss Examples page
16 August 2017: Added pets
12 August 2017: Added section