Condi Druid Guide
Welcome to our Condi Druid Guide for Guildwars 2. Here you will learn everything you need to know about playing a Condi Druid in a raid environment.
- Provides all the offensive buffs that a healing druid does, while also contributing a noticeable amount of personal damage.
- Decent ranged capability on your weapon skills in case you’re out of melee at times.
- Slight trait changes can offer more support through protection if needed.
- Limited healing capability for inexperienced groups or encounters with high damage pressure
- CA generation is more difficult, but with two druids, grace of the land uptime should not be an issue
3. Current Viability
With the August 08, 2017 Balance Patch The condition food changes hurt druid a bit since it’s condition duration was not fully capped before.
- : This is a new trait added that converts vitality to expertise, which helps boost druid’s condition duration and alleviates some of the duration lost from food.
- , and are all required to reach adequate condition duration on druid following the food nerfs.
The food changes nerfed druid’s damage overall, however it still remains in an extremely strong spot in the meta.
To make it easy to navigate the guide, we have split it into 2 pages:
- Build Guide: shows traits, gear, consumables and rotation for the build;
- Tips and Boss Examples: a helpful collection of boss fight videos for you;
18 August 2017: Added more videos to Tips and Boss Examples page
16 August 2017: Added pets
12 August 2017: Added section