Condition Ranger Guide
Welcome to our Condition Ranger Guide for Guildwars 2. Here you will learn everything you need to know about playing a Condition Ranger in a raid environment.
- Decent personal damage for quite a simple rotation.
- Very easy to gear if you have druid geared already.
- Flanking is required for maximum damage output.
- Lower damage than other DPS options.
3. Current Viability
With the August 08, 2017 Balance Patch Condition Ranger received overall nerfs through the combination of food changes, as well as traits being nerfed.
- : This trait’s bleeding from pet was removed in this patch, removing a considerable amount of damage from your pet.
- : Even though the expertise from this trait helped to combat the duration lost from food nerfs, it replaced expertise training, which was another sizeable DPS loss for Condition ranger.
Currently Condition Ranger is in a tough spot following the 8/8 balance patch, it’s damage is still decent but may still fill certain roles such as cannon duty for Sabetha.
To make it easy to navigate the guide, we have split it into 1 pages:
- Build Guide: for experienced users that have a good understand of the profession;
16 August 2017: Added pets
14 August 2017: Added section