This page outlines the basic setup of the Condi Soulbeast Build for Guild Wars 2. We recommend that you read more into the build by using the navigation links on the right should you have any questions on why the build is set up the way it is.
Main Weapon Rotation
- Fill the cooldowns on your weapon skills with Utility- and Pet Skills.
- If all Utility-, Pet-, and Weaponskills are on cooldown, fill the downtime with auto attacks
- The auto attack chain of dagger doesn’t interrupt if you cast something else in between
- before you swap from dagger/torch to shortbow, make sure to finish your dagger auto attack chain if started one earlier
Utility- and Pet skill priority
- Prioritize weapon skills over other skills
- Always make sure to cast skills with a higher priority before skills with lower priority
- Every second will align with the cooldown of . Cast them together
|Electric Wyvern||Medium||launch||232-928||Hits 1-4 times depending on hitbox size|
|Black Moa||Low||Daze||300||Requires Guild Wars 1|
|Smokescale||Medium||Smoke Field||None||Doesn’t blind foes|
|Jungle Spider||Low||Immobilize||200||Only deals soft CC|