Healing Druid Guide
Welcome to our Healing Druid Guide for Guild Wars 2. Here you will learn everything you need to know about playing a Healing Druid in a raid environment.
- Can stack 25 might on 10 people while also providing heals
- High CC via pets
- Can provide perma fury for at least 5 people
- Low Personal damage. In comparison to a condi druid this build loses 8k DPS minimum, in certain scenarios condi druid can be 12-15k higher DPS.
- Healing output is overkill for almost every boss in raids.
- Can’t stack might on the group if people are not stacked or run around too much
3. Current Viability
With the 7th November, 2017 patch Healing druid received some significant changes. received a complete rework and doesn’t provide a unique buff anymore. The Spirits of base ranger received a huge buff and can provide their buffs to 10 people now.
- : This trait no longer grants a unique enhancement. It now grants 4 stacks of might for 8 seconds to up to 10 allies in the area of your Celestial Avatar skills.
- Spirits: Increased the number of targets affected by the Spirit from 5 to 10 targets.
Both of these changes are huge steps into changing the mirror comp meta and providing more variarty in squad comps in general. With spirits going to 10 people, you don’t really need a second druid anymore, which opens a whole new spot for a 5th dps class or another, different healer.
Since druids can now also stack 25 might on their own for 10 people, there is also no more necessity to bring a second warrior, thus opening a 6th dps slot.
While all of these sounds like a huge increase in group dps, the rework of reduced the dps of every single class by a significant amount.
To make it easy to navigate the guide, we have compiled it into 1 page:
- Build Guide: for experienced users that have a good understand of the profession;
14 November 2017: optimized gear
12 November 2017: Renamed build to Healing Druid
11 November 2017: Added build in light of the 7th November patch