Condi Renegade Guide
Welcome to our Condi Renegade Guide for Guildwars 2. Here you will learn everything you need to know about playing a Condi Renegade in a raid environment.
- High Damage on most bosses and even higher on moving targets.
- Provides 225 Ferocity to everyone in your subgroup.
- Has short cooldowns on weapon skills which provides a permanent fire field.
- Can also provide quite some might through Mace 3 double blasting fire fields.
- Can sacrifice ~1k DPS to provide 10 extra permanent Might stacks and 4 seconds of Alacrity from F2 and F4.
- Very Alacrity and Quickness dependent, rotation gets interrupted easily by a lot of mechanics.
- Only has Temporal Rift as hard cc and delaying it is a dps loss.
3. Current Viability
Path of Fire gave Condition Revenant everything he needed. The biggest letdown before was that you had to use the very weak stance and Invocation trait line. Renegade fixes both of these things providing access to a very strong secondary stance and a strong condition trait line. The F1-F3 abilities also provide some welcome flexibility and utility for group play.
The addition of bleeding as one of the primary conditions makes the Renegade less reliant on moving targets and makes it a viable choice on a lot of bosses.
To make it easy to navigate the guide, we have split it into 1 page (more to come):
- Build Guide: shows traits, gear, consumables and rotation for the build;
04 October 2017: Added section