Condi Revenant Guide
Welcome to our Condi Revenant Guide for Guildwars 2. Here you will learn everything you need to know about playing a Condi Revenant in a raid environment.
- High Damage on moving targets.
- Provides 225 Ferocity to everyone in your subgroup.
- Has short cooldowns on weapon skills which provides a permanent fire field.
- Can also provide quite some might through Mace 3 double blasting fire fields.
- Lower damage on stationary targets because Torment is the primary condition.
- Only has Temporal Rift as hard cc and delaying it is a dps loss.
3. Current Viability
With the August 8, 2017 Balance Patch Condition Revenant received a small buff. The food change forced Revenant to replace Berserker Runes with 4 Nightmare+ 2 Trapper Runes. However, overall DPS is higher with the following changes:
- Torment: Base damage has been increased to match bleed’s base damage; movement damage has been reduced to compensate for this.
- Vengeful Hammers: Added a third hammer and reduced damage by 33% to preserve approximate damage per second. Having the third hammer helps to proc Rampant Vex more frequently and you get more Torment damage.
- Venom Enhancement: Increased the poison application of this trait from 1 stack to 2 stacks.
- Assassin’s Presence: Increased the Ferocity bonus granted by this trait to 225 at level 80. This may not be a huge deal for a condi build but still a small power damage increase for everyone in the subgroup.
Condi Revenant could be a good choice at non-stationary bosses like Matthias. However, on Cairn, Condi Revenant shines because you get the bonus damage from torment since bosses are considered as moving as long as they are completely stationary.
To make it easy to navigate the guide, we have split it into 2 pages:
- Build Guide: for experienced users that have a good understand of the profession;
- Tips and Boss Examples: a helpful collection of boss fight videos for you;
13 August 2017: Added section