D/D Thief Guide
Welcome to our D/D Thief Guide for Guildwars 2. Here you will learn everything you need to know about playing a D/D Thief in a raid environment.
- Easy rotation
- Good CC through Basilisk Venom (up to 750 breakbar dmg)
- Very low DPS
- Requires fights without Permanent Reveal Buff
3. Current Viability
With the August 8, 2017 Balance Patch D/D Thief received a small buff in the form of Twin Fangs. The trait got reworked to the following functionality:
- Side Strikes and Flawless Strikes got fused together making Twin Fangs give 7% Crit dmg and 7% Crit chance.
- Due to having more crit chance Spider Venom took over Signet of Agility as we don’t need any more precision.
These changes boosted D/D Thief’s DPS but not enough to compete for a DPS spot.
To make it easy to navigate the guide, we have split it into 1 page:
- Build Guide: for experienced users that have a good understand of the profession;
14 August 2017: Added section