Staff Daredevil Tips and Boss Examples
Our final section of the guide list some additional tips for different boss fights including videos of us playing the Staff Daredevil against raid bosses. We will continue to add more videos to this section as they are made.
1. Boss Examples
Click on the + sign below to expand each section to view videos and descriptions for each boss listed.
- Sidestep blues instead of dodging for more dps uptime
- Using to dodge his Egg or Slam attack to keep up your rotation is a DPS increase over plain dodging
- To kill cannons quickly use Dodge -> AA chain -> 2x
- Empty your endurance when a new champ spawns
- To lose as little DPS as possible only move to the platform when you see someone got the green bomb
- A quick way to get rid of the poison is to dodge in the green mushroom aoe use special action key and then on the boss
- You can do the mortars with
Video: Go to 2:58 min
Skillbar: Take instead of as the shared venom might hit the boss and not the sacrificed person.
- Using to dodge his Hadouken attack to keep up your rotation is a DPS increase over plain dodging
- If you have Poison you can use as a gap closer to reach the Cleansing Wells faster
Stronghold of the Faithful
- You can take to help immobilize the Wargs
- If you run more then 1 Thief you might have to do 3 or more orbs as Thief is not that great on KC
- Nothing special here just kill mobs and you can take more mobility skills to get faster to some buttons.
- You can have a Double Pistol weapon swap incase you have to stay on a button and range the shard
- Jump with on the Bloodstone Shards to quickly kill them
Bastion of the Penitent
- You can use as a gap closer to get to greens if your Special Action Key is on cooldown
Challenge Mode: Pretty much the same as Normal mode
- You can skip the next event (open the door to Samarog) by just walking to it and interacting with it (works only on thief)
Challenge Mode: Use as a gap closer to get to blues faster
- Using to dodge Shockwave attack (jump towards the center) to keep up your rotation is a DPS increase over plain dodging
Challenge Mode: You can use to dodge in place if you have the red AoE special mechanic
- Using to dodge his Knockback attack (stay behind him and jump in front of him) to keep up your rotation is a DPS increase over plain dodging
Challenge Mode: Pretty much the same as Normal Mode