Staff Daredevil Guide
Welcome to our Staff Daredevil Guide for Guildwars 2. Here you will learn everything you need to know about playing a Staff Daredevil in a raid environment.
- Strong CC from Basilisk Venom or Impact Strike
- High survive ability due to the amount of dodging involved in the rotation
- Lacks the same burst damage capabilities compared to most other power DPS builds
3. Current Viability
With the August 8, 2017 Balance Patch Staff Daredevil received a small buff in the form of Twin Fangs. The trait got reworked to the following functionality:
- Side Strikes and Flawless Strikes got fused together making Twin Fangs give 7% Crit dmg and 7% Crit chance.
- Due to having more crit chance Spider Venom took over Signet of Agility as we don’t need any more precision.
These changes boosted Staff Daredevil damage a bit but not enough to make it competitive with other classes like Guardian/Elementalist.
To make it easy to navigate the guide, we have split it into 2 pages:
- Build Guide: shows traits, gear, consumables and rotation for the build;
- Tips and Boss Examples: a helpful collection of boss fight videos for you;
17 August 2017: Updated gear to max crit chance, Added Stat Infusions
12 August 2017: Added section