Bannerslave Berserker Guide
Welcome to our Bannerslave Berserker Guide for Guildwars 2. Here you will learn everything you need to know about playing a Bannerslave Berserker in a raid environment.
- Reliable breakbar damage on a short duration cooldown (Headbutt).
- Can obtain more breakbar damage while giving up a small amount of personal damage ( -> ).
- Provides 3 of the strongest unique damage buffs in the game – Empower Allies, Banner of Strength and Banner of Discipline.
- Extremely high personal damage for a support spec.
- Can hit targets far away with properly placed .
- Gains additional DPS against large hitbox targets.
- Relies on high alacrity uptime to properly execute the rotation.
3. Current Viability
The November 7th Balance Patch introduced Druid as the new source of 10-man Might, allowing Warrior’s to disregard gear and food choices selected to provide might and focus completely on DPS while providing 10-man Banners and 5-man to the raid. This build deals roughly the same DPS as pre-patch CPS, but without Grace of the Land as additional buff.
To make it easy to navigate the guide, we have split it into 1 page (more to come):
- Build Guide: shows traits, gear, consumables and rotation for the build;
12 November 2017: Added Build