Condi PS Berserker Guide
Welcome to our Condi PS Berserker Guide for Guildwars 2. Here you will learn everything you need to know about playing a Condi PS Berserker in a raid environment.
- Reliable breakbar damage on a short duration cooldown (Headbutt).
- Can easily obtain even more breakbar damage while giving up a small amount of personal damage (Shattering Blow -> Wild Blow).
- Provides fury (permanent fury combined with Mesmer Shares) also functions as the most reliable might source.
- Provides 3 of the strongest unique damage buffs in the game – Empower Allies, Banner of Strength and Banner of Discipline.
- Extremely high personal damage for a support spec.
- Can hit targets far away with properly placed Scorched Earths.
- Relies on high alacrity uptime to properly execute the rotation.
3. Current Viability
With the August 8, 2017 Balance Patch Condi PS received a huge buff to Blademaster and a new Condition Duration Trait.
: This trait now increases condition duration by 20% for sword skills instead of increasing sword critical-hit chance against bleeding foes by 20%.
: This trait replaces Berserker’s Fury. It now grants +120 Precision at level 80 and converts 7% of Precision to Expertise.
These changes combined with the changes to Food and Utility increased the personal DPS of Condi PS even further and also allow for a variety of different Food/Sigil/Rune combinations to maintain might on the group.
To make it easy to navigate the guide, we have split it into 2 pages:
- Build Guide: for experienced users that have a good understand of the profession;
- Tips and Boss Examples: a helpful collection of boss fight videos for you;
14 August 2017: Added section